FINISHED PACKING ALL MY SAKURA-CON STUFF AND MAILED IT AHEAD TODAY.
Tagged by Yuka-Tan
1. Why haven’t you played all the VNs/games I keep telling you guys to play (alternate question when you want junk food do you usually go for something salty or something sweet)
Because I’m lazy and if I really want to cure my stress on the spot I just fire up a casual non-RPG game that I can turn on and off from my laptop.
2. What is your favorite feature/aspect of yourself?
Hmm, I do like that I have relatively large, smooth fingertips/nails.
3. Are you currently doing what you want to be doing with yourself?
Not quite; I think there’s a lot of general conflict between what I want to do and what will afford me a living. But I do try to live by the idea “do what you love / love what you do”.
4. What is your all-time favorite game and why?
ALL time? When I was much younger it was Final Fantasy VI. But Tales of Legendia has held a special place in my heart for a while now too. I like both because they boast a memorable ensemble cast and aren’t as centered around a larger-than-life hero who gets to make all the big decisions. Also awesome standout female characters. Just saying.
5. Worst memory from school?
SO MANY. I remember this one time in 10th grade I was riding my bike to school carrying my science project in a plastic bag and at an intersection a small sedan hit me. She was only going like 5mph but it still sent me rolling over her hood and back onto the pavement. We both apologized and I raced off on my now-twisted-up bike, just relieved that my project was still intact. Not that it mattered; it turns out I had constructed my project wrong and it failed anyway. XD
Not really a “worst” memory, just silly.
6. Not including facial features or hair, what is a physical feature on your preferred gender(s) that you are drawn to or take notice of right away? (i am having a really hard time finding the best way to phrase this im sorry)
That’s a tough one. I guess complexion is something I notice.
7. What year(s) changed your life?
2003-2005 when I was taking prep courses for Art Center; my tutor was always giving me a lot of verbal abuse about getting my act together but I’m glad he did because it largely cured me of my wishy-washy wallflower ways.
8. What is a kink of yours that you are willing to admit?
I’ve crossplayed in public which generally autmomatically counts as a kink, right?? I like being able to pull it off well since cosplay is Serious Business.
9. If your current job/school/money weren’t an issue, where would you want to live?
I’d love to live up in the Northwest of America, but I still enjoy the Southwest. Hmm.
10. What is a game/movie/etc you wish every single person would watch/play/verb?
Everyone should see the movie Moon by Duncan Jones. Also go read Animal Farm by George Orwell.
11. What are some of your pet peeves?
Getting the runaround from customer service, being unable to sleep at 3 in the middle of the night.
Suzume: I have this mental image of you sequestered away like a monk while you work on your art.
(No I don’t have a halo; that’s just the caffeine. :P)
Yeah I just wanted to. ;P
I basically marathon’d all of Seasons 1 - 3 of Boardwalk Empire in late 2013, so silly jokes like this came naturally for me. XD;
So it’s izmoroz-arts's birthday today! I wasn't sure what to draw, but I know she likes kitties and Edna likes explosions so have both. Woopee! Stay classy!
( „ ‘ ▼ ‘ „ )
The start of a series I’ve been wanting to do for a while. Don’t expect there to be regular, scheduled updates on said series…I’ll just kind of drop a…
(Posted with permission from the creator)